Friday, February 25, 2011

Chapter 5B

The Truth and the Note

"What happened to the note? And what happened in what Dexter said for the note?"
The note would remain in the fountain for years on end without being touched at Destiny Park (the New Townsville Park). Then, one day the note would be picked up.
> Boomer was at the park that day. He was in his 30's. He was in the park remembering stuff that happened in his life. He was nicely dressed in a light blue suit. He, also, wore a crown with sapphires on it. Then, Bubbles came to him and sat by him. She wore an elegant blue dress and a tiara with a few sapphires on it. The middle one was the largest.
Bubbles: Hey Boomer.
Boomer: Hello dear.
Bubbles: Thinking again?
Boomer: I was remembering about when we were younger. When, we were naive. And when we first met.
Bubbles: Hmm. I guess first impressions don't always determine a person.
Boomer: Yeah. They don't all the time. I remember Momoko telling me that her wedding day was the happiest day of her life. (A royal page dressed in red came to them and catching his breath.)
Page: Your majesties!! (Boomer and Bubbles turn to him.) I regret telling you. Anegawa was attacked.
Boomer & Bubbles: What!?
Bubbles: Is everyone okay?
Page: There are many with injuries. But that is not the worst. Princess Melony has disappeared.
Bubbles: Not the princess.
Page: Unforunately, yes. Also, one of our best knights has disappeared.
Boomer: Which one?
Page: Dexter, your majesty.
Boomer: Dexter has gone? (Boomer looks at the old fountain.) Wait, I remember something. (Boomer goes to the old fountain and gets in the old fountain looking around the bottom.) Where is it?

Bubbles: What are you looking for?

Boomer: Dexter, left something here years ago. Where did he put it? Get the other nobles together, please. (The page went to summon the other elders.) Go with him, Bubbles.

Bubbles: Okay. (She goes with the page.)

At the castle, the other nobles were gathered at the main throne room. Queen Bubbles, King Brick, Queen Blossom, King Butch, and Queen Buttercup were waiting in their they had similar dress as Queen Bubbles and King Boomer with their own color scheme. For Brick and Blossom is would be red. Blossom's tiara and Brick's crown had rubies. For Butch and Buttercup it would be green. Buttercup's tiara and Butch's crown had emeralds. And Evenually, King Boomer returned with a bottle in his hand.

Boomer: I've found it. This was the thing that Dexter hid a long time ago. (He opens the bottle and pulls out a scroll.)

Bubbles: Well, does it say anything.

Boomer: Damn, Dexter was well prepared. Buttercup, I think you were wrong we you said what Dexter said was stupid.

Buttercup: Okay, read it then.

Boomer: Dear, Majesties...

Dexter: My position at Anegawa was attacked by our enemies. I do not know whether or not everyone else is okay. But what I do know is that I and Princess Melony are safe. The problem is the both of us were thrusted back in time by at least 15 years. I did not think I had any influence on the events of what was to come. I saw you guys as youngsters again. Hopefully, I can help you in the right direction toward the world I know and cherish. Yours truely, Dexter.

Buttercup: I take what I said back. What he did do what pretty smart.

Butch: I'm surprised they were thrusted back in time that far back.

Bubbles: Wait, that was the first time we met Dexter.

Butch: Could it be that it was fate that we met Dexter then and got to know him.

Bubbles: Then we got to know him when he was younger.

Butch: Whatever fate was for now, we can have a sense of security.

Blossom: At least we know where our daugther is, Brick.

Brick: At least, we know she is indeed safe. (Turns to guards) I want an investigation done immediately on the incident. We need to know who is responsible as soon as we can.

Guards: Yes sir. (The guards leave.)

Blossom: May God be with them and keep them safe.

Brick: And may he bring them home one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment