Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chapter 5A

The Story Behind Dexter
Dexter: I was a young lad...
Brick: You are young, dumb ass.
Dexter: I am in my 30's.
Brick: Holy Crap!!
Dexter: It's a shock, I know. But I must continue, can I?
Blossom: Get on with it.
Dexter: The times I am in cross in this age.
Boomer: So, you are from the future?
Dexter: Let me tell you, okay?
Dexter described a world dominated with magic and technology coexisting side by side. (This is similar to one of the Final Fantasy Worlds.) "I was good friends with the nobles of the hearts, the stars, and the bu... seas. The world was maintained by several peace keeping hero (and heroine) groups. But the one started by the nobles is the most honored. I was at Anegawa when my destiny would mix with yours. I was looking after..."
Dexter: Oh Crap!! I'm dead meat!!
Bubbles: What?
Dexter: Melony... Where is she? I got to find her. (Blossom gets a call. She picks up her comlink.)
Blossom: Hello? (The PPG, RRB, and Dexter see a five-year-old girl with long red hear and a pink dress in the foreground.)
Dexter: Melony. Oh, Thank God, I've found you. Why did you come with me?
Melony: Uncle Dexter, I miss mommy and daddy.
Dexter: I know. I hope we can get you back to your parents. I don't know how to. But there is one thing, I can do. (He turns his attention to Brick.) Brick, can you get me a piece of paper and...
Melony: Dexter, why does the man in red look like daddy?
Brick: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I am not her daddy! Really, I'm not her daddy!
Dexter: There. (He writes something on a paper.)
Buttercup: What are you doing?
Dexter: Writing. This is the only way I can contact the nobles.
Buttercup: I highly doubt you be able to do it that way.
Dexter: I can this way. (Seals the note in a bottle.) Follow me, you six. (He takes them to the park. Dexter goes over to the fountain.) Memorize this location. (He lifts up a tile in the fountain. He places the bottle in the spot where he lifted the fountain tile and put the tile back.) There it is, now on its way to the nobles.
Buttercup: I still think that is the most stupid method ever.
Dexter: I think you would reconsider later on. (While Dexter was in an arguement with Buttercup, Boomer memorized the location out of curiousity on if it would really work.) Enough of this, do you want to make this alliance offical?
Blossom & Brick: Fine.
Dexter: Well then, off to the professor's lab. (As they leave, Boomer looked back at the location.)
At the lab, the professor had okay'd the idea as long as Dexter remained for the time being. Brick, Boomer, and Butch were given another set of names to use as predestrians. The names were Haruto Yamamoto, Tukumi Takahashi, and Zhong Jun Park, respectively.
Melony: Uncle Dexter, what does this button do?
Dexter: Don't push that. (Melony pushes it.)
At that point, Poochi as a reaction did the soulja boy dance. Everyone was laughing at that moment. Professor: Why did I make that button anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment