Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chapter 3A

The Three Ring Circus
The next day, Momoko met up with Miyako and Kaoru at the Professor's lab. They were glad that Alex was feeling better. But during that time, the mayor called the girls about something that the Powerpuff Girls Z were needed. Strangely, he had a grin on his face.
Momoko: Hey mayor, what are you happy about?
Mayor: I'm not happy. (His grin remained..) Someone came into my office, sprayed me and Miss Bellum with some strange gas, and now we can't stop grinning. You guys got to help us.
Kaoru: Settle down!! Do you know what (s)he looks like?
Mayor: Well, very vaguely. He looked like a gothic clown. I'm assuming that since the circus is now at New Townsville, I beileve he went there.
Miyako: I guess we know what to do. (Team Transform)
The girls flew to the circus. There were seven circus tents; each having red and white stripes. The first six were arranged in a circle. The seventh one was larger than the others and was in the center of the circle. They saw that the other clowns had the creepy grin the mayor had as well as the rest of the staff.
Blossom: This is creeping me out.
Bubbles: We should ask the guys around.
Blossom: I'll go to the ringmaster. (The girls split up.)
Bubbles asked around the clowns. She noticed on that was wearing black and white.
Bubbles: Hello? (The guy turned around and sprayed her.) Eek!
Blossom wanted to not be near the clowns. When she noticed, a man in a tuxedo wearing a top hat on a platform. He was very upset.
Blossom: Hey there. (The man looked up.) Are you the ringmaster?
Ringmaster: I am. But I'm no longer the ringmaster at this circus.
Blossom: How come?
Ringmaster: Well, it started a while back. You see, there was this one clown in my staff who always had a bad attitude. He just would not entertain the others. So, I ended up firing him. But he was not an ordinary clown.
Blossom: Ohh?
Ringmaster: He was very charimatic. He took some of the clowns I had with him. He took about six of them. And recently, he returned when we were setting up. He went by the name of Mr Mime. And he wanted his revenge.
Blossom: I see.
Ringmaster: Unforunately, he and his clown henchmen used their happy gas on all of my staff. It is a gas used so people can not stop smiling.
Blossom: Wait, the mayor was hit by that gas.
Ringmaster: He used the gas on the mayor? That's it. The guy is a psycho.
Blossom: (grabs comlink) Bubbles, can you read me?
Bubbles: I guess so. Except for one little problem.
Blossom: What's that?
Bubbles: I CAN'T STOP SMILING!!
Blossom: Buttercup, Bubbles has been hit with the gas. Don't get hit by the gas.
Buttercup: GEE, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME AHEAD OF TIME!! I CAN'T STOP SMILING EITHER!! Did you get hit, Blossom?
Blossom: No.
Buttercup: Good. Cause at this rate, the entire city might get the gas.
Mr Mime: Attention girls. If you want to find me, enter the central tent. HeeHeeHeeHeeHee. (He said this through a microphone.)
Ringmaster: Blossom. You and the girls need to get in there an fight that psycho.
Blossom: Uhh... Uhh... (She is very nervous.)
Ringmaster: Get moving!
Blossom: But I...
Buttercup: Don't tell me you're afraid of clowns.
Blossom: Well, uhh...
Buttercup: Oh god, I can't beileve you're afraid of clowns.
Ringmaster: Listen, Blossom. I might not much about you. But you need to face your fears, the fate of this city and all of its civilians are in your hands. (He was able to convince Blossom to face her fear of clowns and enter the tent where Mr Mime was...)

No comments:

Post a Comment