Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chapter 8

Secrets Revealed
It was in the evening of a normal day. Momoko and her friends, Miyako and Kaoru, were just heading home from school. Then, Momoko got a call from Dexter asking her to come to the edge of town, alone. That same call was transmitted to Haruto Tai (Brick) as well telling him to meet there as well. They were to meet with Dexter and Princess Melony. They met there at sunset.
Dexter: I'm glad you are here.
Haruto: What's up?
Momoko: Something's on you mind?
Dexter: Yes. I am concerned on the future of this group.
Momoko: The group is fine.
Dexter: I have an assignment for the two of you.
Haruto: What?
Dexter: It is vital that the two of you keep the group together at all cost. The future of this world depends on it.
Momoko: Wait, what do you mean?
Dexter: It is a secret I have to tell about me and Princess Melony.
Melony: What is it Uncle Dexter?
Dexter: The both of us are from the future.
Momoko and Haruto: What?
Dexter: The both of us were sent back into the past and the world I described is what the future of the world is like [Chapter 5].
Melony: So, I (begins to cry) will never see my mommy and daddy again?
Dexter: Melony, your parents exist in this time as well.
Melony: Really?
Dexter: Yes.
Momoko: I guess we should find her parents then.
Dexter: You don't have to do it.
Melony: Why?
Dexter: I know where they are. (Melony's spirit began to lighten.)
Haruto: Then, where are her parents?
Dexter: Over there. (He points to Momoko and Haruto. The two look behind them but they see no one.)
Momoko: I don't see anyone.
Melony: Mommy. Daddy. (She hugs Momoko and Haruto.)
Haruto: What's up with Melony?
Dexter: The two of you should understand. Melony is your daugther.
Momoko: What? (She is tender.)
Haruto: Are you joking with us? Honestly, you are pulling our chain.
Dexter: I am serious; she is your daugther.
Melony: Mommy.
Momoko: Ahh. (She hugs Melony.)
Dexter: Brick, you need to hug your daugther.
Haruto: Wait...
Dexter: Do it.
Haruto: Fine. (He hugs Melony and Momoko. He felt a feeling he was not familiar with. He felt warm and tender inside. "What is this feeling?" he thought. "When, I'm with Momoko I have this feeling, what is it?")
That moment was one of the most calm moments in the lives of Momoko and Haruto. That moment changed their lives for the better. One that would start a series of events that will come later.
Dexter: Remember, you three, you need to keep this a secret. The others will find out evenually but you can not tell them. Okay?
Momoko: Okay. We won't tell.
Melony: We promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment